Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 large cucumber, peeled
- 2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tsp dried dill weed, or 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 clove garlic, crushed or 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- Slice cucumber lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Dice the cucumber and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly and chill at least ½ hour before serving.
- This was for 5 servings, but since I like cucumber so well I increased it for 10 nice folks.
- Love them leftovers!.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchanges per serving: 1 vegetable serving cho: 6g; pro: 3g; fat: 3g; cal: 39; low sodium diets: omit salt.