Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Chiftelute din heringi sau scrumbii sarate
- 2 herrings
- 1 egg
- 2 crustless slices of white bread
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon parsley and dill
- 2 tablespoon oil
- bread crumbs
- Wash the fish well, slit lengthwise and keep them in tepid water for 5 – 6 hours.
- Take out of the water, remove all skin and bones.
- Then grind together with the raw onion and the bread soaked in milk or water and squeezed of excess liquid.
- Mix this with the egg, parsley and dill and make pancakes.
- Cover in bread crumbs and fry in hot oil.
- Serve hot.