- Clean the herring. Wash and rub with salt.
- Bring water to a boil, add the carrots and spices.
- Half boil the carrots and then add the potatoes, then the half-cut herrings and milk. Other types of fish may be used instead of herring.
- Cook it until it becomes a little thick.
- Serve with finely chopped parsley or dill and butter.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.