Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Pasta de heringi cu nuci
- 1 herring
- 12 ground walnuts
- 2 crustless slices of white bread soaked in water with a little vinegar
- ½ grated onion
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 3 tablespoon oil
- Wash the fish, skin and debone it.
- Then grind or chop very fine.
- Place the fish paste in a bowl and mix with the soaked and squeezed bread, gradually adding the oil.
- After the oil is used up, add the onion, vinegar, walnuts and mix well.
- Place the mixture on a long serving plate, shaping like a fish.
- Put the head and tail where they belong.
- Keep cold until serving.