Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Pasta de heringi cu mere
- Slit the fish lengthwise and keep in warm water for 5 – 6 hours.
- Then wash, skin and debone the fish.
- Remove the head and tail but keep them.
- Chop or grind the fish very fine.
- Sieve the hard boiled yolk and then mix with butter.
- Add the ground fish and make a paste.
- Then add the grated apple and mix some more.
- Place the paste on a long serving plate and shape it like a fish.
- Put the head and tail where they belong.
- Sprinkle the finely chopped egg white on top.
- Decorate with lettuce leaves placed around the fish paste.
- You can also use this paste for sandwiches.