- Cream margarine and brown sugar together at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix at medium speed for 1 minute, scraping down the bowl before and after adding eggs.
- Stir flour, baking powder, salt, dry sugar substitute, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, walnuts, and raisins together to blend well.
- Add along with water, to creamy mixture; mix at medium speed to blend well.
- Drop dough by 1½ tablespoon onto cookie sheets that have been sprayed with PAM spray or lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cookies are browned on the bottom.
- Remove them to wire rack and cook to room temperature.
Nutritional information Edit
- Food exchanges per serving: 1 starch/bread and 1 fat
- Calories: 114, fat: 5g, cho: 15g, na: 89, pro: 2g, cholesterol: 23 mg
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.