Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 5 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (10 oz each) 
- 1 box chicken stuffing mix (6 oz)
- 1 package frozen green peas, thawed
- Place chicken breasts in 6 quart slow cooker and spoon soups over chicken.
- Combine stuffing mix with ingredients on package directions, include seasoning packet and spoon over chicken and soup.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Sprinkle drained peas over top of stuffing.
- Cover and cook another 45 to 50 minutes.
- ↑ Tip: instead of cream of chicken soup, use a can cream of chicken soup and 1 can fiesta nacho soup.