Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 5 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (10 oz each) 
- 1 box chicken stuffing mix (6 oz)
- 1 package frozen green peas, thawed
- Place chicken breasts in 6 quart slow cooker and spoon soups over chicken.
- Combine stuffing mix with ingredients on package directions, include seasoning packet and spoon over chicken and soup.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Sprinkle drained peas over top of stuffing.
- Cover and cook another 45 to 50 minutes.
- ↑ Tip: instead of cream of chicken soup, use a can cream of chicken soup and 1 can fiesta nacho soup.