Makes 4 servings.
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves*
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary*
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme*
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium-size red onion, cut into eight wedges
- 1 medium-size red pepper, cut into eight chunks
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 ears corn, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 8 large fresh Mushrooms
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, basil, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- Place Onion, red pepper, zucchini, corn and Mushrooms in plastic bag with zippered closing; add olive oil mixture to bag.
- Seal; shake or turn bag to coat.
- Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 4 hours.
- Remove vegetables from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Thread vegetables onto eight 10-inch skewers.
- Grill or broil 4 to 5 inches from heat, turning and basting with reserve marinade, 10 to 15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.