- Combine all ingredients except lettuce and green onions in a bowl.
- Cover, refrigerate 8 hours or overnight; stir occasionally.
- Drain, reserve marinade.
- Broil shrimp 4 inches from heat until cooked and tender.
- About 2 minutes on each side, less for small shrimp do not overcook or shrimp will become tough.
- Brush occasionally with marinade.
- Serve shrimp on shredded lettuce; sprinkle with chopped green onion.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.