Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons oil or fat
- 6 shoulder lamb chops
- salt and pepper
- 1 can (10½ oz) mushroom soup
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon rosemary or thyme
- Heat pressure cooker and add salad oil or fat.
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
- Brown chops until golden brown on both sides.
- Add soup, water and rosemary or thyme.
- Close cover securely, place pressure regulator on vent pipe and cook 10 minutes.
- (15 lbs pressure)let pressure reduce of its own accord.