Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Diabetic Living Diet
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 24
- 24 slices baguette
- 2 tsp chives
- 2 tsp basil, fresh
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp mint, fresh
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 oz crabmeat, frozen
- 4 oz shrimp, peeled and cooked
- ¾ cup plum tomatoes
- ¼ cup onion
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet.
- Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until toasted, turning once.
- Cool on wire racks.
- In a medium bowl stir together chives, basil, lemon juice, mint, oil, garlic, and salt.
- Add crabmeat, shrimp, tomatoes, and onion; toss to coat.
- Arrange toasted bread on a serving platter; spoon seafood mixture on each slice.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
- 25 Calories | 0g Saturated Fat | 74mg Sodium | 0g Total Fat | 3g Carbs | 0g Dietary Fiber | 13mg Cholesterol | 2g Protein
- Exchanges: ½ lean meat