Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- This recipe yields about 1 cup of vinaigrette.
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- ¼ teaspoon each dried basil, marjoram, oregano and thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups vegetable oil