Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Grated peel and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano or basil leaves, crushed
- Cooked vegetables
- In small saucepan, melt butter. Add lemon peel, juice, parsley and oregano; heat. Serve over cooked vegetables.
- Makes about 1/3 cup.
- In small bowl, combine softened butter, lemon peel and juice, parsley and oregano. Serve over cooked vegetables.