Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lamb, Leg or Shoulder by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 13
- 2 (8 pound) legs of lamb
- 1 tablespoon cooking spray
- 4 teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¾ teaspoon wet rosemary leaves
- Place lamb, thin side up, in a deep roasting pan.
- Brush cooking spray over lamb.
- Mix salt, ground pepper, and rosemary. Coat over lamb.
- Bake at a 400 °F oven temperature for about 3 hours.
- Let stand 2 minutes before carving.