Lamb, Leg or Shoulder by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 13
- 2 (8 pound) legs of lamb
- 1 tablespoon cooking spray
- 4 teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¾ teaspoon wet rosemary leaves
- Place lamb, thin side up, in a deep roasting pan.
- Brush cooking spray over lamb.
- Mix salt, ground pepper, and rosemary. Coat over lamb.
- Bake at a 400 °F oven temperature for about 3 hours.
- Let stand 2 minutes before carving.