- In 2-quart saucepan, heat 1 cup water, butter and salt to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add flour all at once, beating until smooth.
- Return saucepan to medium heat; cook, stirring constantly, until dough becomes stiff and pulls away from sides of pan, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in 2/3 cup Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, dill and chives.
- Lightly grease one or two baking sheets.
- Drop heaping tablespoon of dough onto baking sheet, forming one 15 inch or two 8-inch rings, with dough barely touching.
- Sprinkle with rema ining 1/3 cup Swiss cheese. Bake at 425 degrees F 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.