Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 to 10 servings
- 1 unsliced loaf (1 pound) French bread
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ⅛ tsp garlic salt
- Slice bread, but not all the way through, leaving slices attached at the bottom.
- In a small mixing bowl, cream butter.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, oregano and garlic salt. Mix well.
- Spread between bread slices.
- Wrap loaf in a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 28 inches x 18 inches).
- Bake at 325°F degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.