Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 4 Servings
- ½ cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1½ teaspoons chopped fresh dillweed
- 1½ teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chicken-flavored bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (6-ounce) farm-raised catfish fillets
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine first 9 ingredients.
- Coat fish with cooking spray; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place fish on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve immediately.
NUtritional information Edit
Per Serving (serving Size: 1 fillet):
- Calories 292 | fat 13.4g (sat 3.1 g) | protein 28.5g | carbohydrate 12.1g | fiber 0.8g | cholesterol 80 mg | sodium 414 mg
- Exchanges: 1 Starch, 4 Lean Meat[[Category:World Recipes]