Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup brown rice
- 3 cups beef broth
- ½ teaspoon thyme leaves
- ½ teaspoon marjoram
- Place 3 tablespoons cooking oil in a 3 quart saucepan over medium heat.
- Add chopped green onions and brown rice.
- Cook until rice is lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beef broth, thyme and marjoram.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat, cover and cook 45 minutes or until rice is tender and all liquid is absorbed.