Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup brown rice
- 3 cups beef broth
- ½ teaspoon thyme leaves
- ½ teaspoon marjoram
- Place 3 tablespoons cooking oil in a 3 quart saucepan over medium heat.
- Add chopped green onions and brown rice.
- Cook until rice is lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beef broth, thyme and marjoram.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat, cover and cook 45 minutes or until rice is tender and all liquid is absorbed.