Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground celery seed
- 1 pound fish fillets
- Mix dressing and seasonings.
- Place fish on greased grill over medium coals or rack of broiler pan 2 to 4 inches from heat.
- Brush with ½ of the dressing mixture.
- Grill or broil 5 to 8 minutes.
- Turn; brush with remaining dressing mixture.
- Continue grilling or broiling 5 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 199 | Fat 22 g | Carbs 1 g | Sodium 157 Mg | Fiber 0 g
- Points 6