Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground celery seed
- 1 pound fish fillets
- Mix dressing and seasonings.
- Place fish on greased grill over medium coals or rack of broiler pan 2 to 4 inches from heat.
- Brush with ½ of the dressing mixture.
- Grill or broil 5 to 8 minutes.
- Turn; brush with remaining dressing mixture.
- Continue grilling or broiling 5 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 199 | Fat 22 g | Carbs 1 g | Sodium 157 Mg | Fiber 0 g
- Points 6