- Wash and rinse greens and herbs, and spin dry.
- Place almonds in large salad bowl, and use back of spoon to thoroughly crush.
- Whisk in oil and vinegar until emulsified.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange greens and herbs on top of dressing in bowl.
- Just before serving, toss to coat, garnish with cheese and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.