Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Part of Herbs 'N Spices: A Holiday Menu: a complete menu for a holiday open house or buffet-add the appetizers.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1¼ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a roasting pan melt butter in oven.
- Remove from oven; stir in oil, oregano, salt, garlic, pepper and potatoes until combined.
- Roast, turning occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 45 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and toss with parsley.