Part of Herbs 'N Spices: A Holiday Menu: a complete menu for a holiday open house or buffet-add the appetizers.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1¼ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a roasting pan melt butter in oven.
- Remove from oven; stir in oil, oregano, salt, garlic, pepper and potatoes until combined.
- Roast, turning occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 45 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and toss with parsley.