Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Get Togethers
- Serves 6 to 8
- 2 lbs new red skin potatoes, halved
- 3 to 4 tbsp olive oil
- coarse salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, minced
- ½ tsp fresh thyme, minced
- fresh rosemary and thyme for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except garnish in a large bowl; mix well to coat potatoes.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 baking dish sprayed with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Bake at 425°F for 30 minutes or until potatoes are golden and tender when pierced.
- Garnish with rosemary and thyme sprigs if desired.