Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Although one of the lengthiest pork tenderloin recipes, it is also one of the tastiest.
- 1 (4-pound) boneless pork loin, with fat left on
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried thyme or 2 tsp. minced fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. dried basil or 2 tsp. fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary or 2 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- First, preheat the oven to 475 degrees F. In a roasting pan on a rack, place the tenderloin. In a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover all of the meat and fat by massaging the mixture onto the pork with your fingers. For 30 minutes, roast the pork, then for another hour with a reduced heat of 425 degrees F.
- Remove the roast only when the internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F. Don't carve until you've let it sit for approximately 20 minutes.