- 10 new potatoes (red-skinned, if possible), washed and peels intact
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tbsp each dried basil, oregano and tarragon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the potatoes, whole, in your vegetable steamer over boiling water and cook for 8-10 minutes until they are semi-tender.
- Remove and cool until you can handle them.
- Dice them into 1" cubes.
- In a bowl, toss all other ingredients together, and then throw the cubed potatoes in and toss to coat them in the oil mixture.
- Place them on a baking sheet and broil for 5-10 minutes, tossing frequently, until they are very brown and crisp.