Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From my Aunt Lois' collection. I don't know the date of the recipe, but remember her making for us when I was a small child in the 60's. I make this all summer long. It is yummy.
- 8 fresh ears of corn, husks left on, silks removed
- 3/4 cup salted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients except corn and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread each ear of corn with one tablespoon of herb butter.
- Wrap each ear in foil.
- Roast corn on grill or broil 4 inches from heat 30 minutes or until kernels are tender.
- Unwrap, detach the husks and spread with remaining butter.