Makes 2 cups.
- 1 cup whipped butter, softened
- 1 cup polyunsaturated oil, such as safflower, sunflower seed, corn, vegetable, walnut or a combination
- dill, mustard, garlic, gingerroot, chives or other herbs
- Blend butter with herbs
- For a small amount, just combine 1 tbsp butter with 1 tbsp oil, melt in a saucepan place ingredients in a blender or a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
- Process until mixed.
- Place in a plastic container; store in freezer.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: 1 fat exchange cal: 34; cho: 0g; pro: 0g; sod: 14 mg; fat: 4g;