Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
- ¾ lb Chilean sea bass fillet
- salt and ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp chopped tarragon, dill and flat-leaf parsley
- 1 sprig tarragon, dill and flat-leaf parsley for garnish
- Cut the sea bass in half horizontally.
- Season the inside with salt and pepper and fill the center with the chopped herbs.
- Reassemble the sea bass and season the outside with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Steam the sea bass in an 8-inch, flat-bottomed steamer, covered, for 6 minutes, or until it is barely opaque.
- To assemble: remove the plastic wrap.
- Use a very sharp knife to cut the fish into eight 2-inch wedges.
- Choose a flat, colorful plate to set off the dramatic form of the fish.
- Stand one wedge on its end and show the herb filling of the other.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.