This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gibb Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ pound pork tenderloin
- Stir together all ingredients except pork and place in a zip lock bag.
- Prick pork with a form then place in marinade turning to coat.
- Seal bag and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Remove from marinade and discard marinade.
- Place pork on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.