Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gibb Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ pound pork tenderloin
- Stir together all ingredients except pork and place in a zip lock bag.
- Prick pork with a form then place in marinade turning to coat.
- Seal bag and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Remove from marinade and discard marinade.
- Place pork on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.