Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- 3 lbs chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 1¼ cup chicken broth or stock
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- hot, cooked brown or white rice
- parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat pressure cooker, add butter and brown chicken.
- Remove chicken and sauté onions until golden brown.
- Add tomatoes,parsley, chicken stock, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken and herbs.
- Close lid and bring to high pressure, then cook for 15 minutes.
- Release pressure, remove lid and serve with either brown or rice white.