- 1 whole pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, or (1 tsp dried rosemary)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano, or (1 tsp dried oregano)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage, or (1 tsp dried sage)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme, or (1 tsp dried thyme)
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- hot sauce, optional
- Preheat the oven to 450° F. Prepare a shallow roasting pan and rack with non-stick pan spray.
- Brush the tenderloin with the mustard. Combine the herbs, pat them evenly onto the tenderloin and sprinkle with pepper. Place the pork on the rack in the roasting pan, set it in the oven, and immediately reduce the oven temperature to 350° F.
- Roast until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the tenderloin registers 145° F, about 25 minutes (depending on the size of the tenderloin).
- Remove the pork from the oven and let rest 5 minutes. Carve in ½-inch slices and serve with the pan juices. Drizzle with the hot sauce, if desired.
Nutritional Information Edit
Protein: 24 g
Sodium: 96 mg
Cholesterol: 66 mg
Fat: 4 g
Carbohydrates: 0 g