Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my Old Recipes
- Makes 6 Cups.
- 6 cups salad oil
- 1⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- ½ onion, peeled and minced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and put through press
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp prepared French mustard
- 2 dashes Worcestershire
- fresh parsley sprigs, snipped fresh chives, salt and pepper
- Put first 8 ingredients in blender container.
- Add as much parsley and chives as you like.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Other fines herbes can be added to your taste.
- This dressing will keep indefinitely in refrigerator.
- Unless you have a very large blender, you will have to process this a half or third at a time.