Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my Old Recipes
- Makes 6 Cups.
- 6 cups salad oil
- 1⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- ½ onion, peeled and minced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and put through press
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp prepared French mustard
- 2 dashes Worcestershire
- fresh parsley sprigs, snipped fresh chives, salt and pepper
- Put first 8 ingredients in blender container.
- Add as much parsley and chives as you like.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Other fines herbes can be added to your taste.
- This dressing will keep indefinitely in refrigerator.
- Unless you have a very large blender, you will have to process this a half or third at a time.