Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henry Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup butter
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 1 small green pepper chopped
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2½ cups milk
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- ½ cup sliced pimentos
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles cooked and drained
- In large skillet melt butter over medium heat then add mushrooms, green pepper and onion stirring frequently and cook 3 minutes.
- Add chicken, sherry, bouillon, salt and pepper then stir milk and cornstarch until smooth and add to skillet.
- Stirring constantly and bring to a boil over medium heat and boil 1 minute.
- Stir in pimientos and serve over egg noodles.