Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Gaina cu fasole verde
- 1 hen
- 1¾ lbs / 750 g green beans
- 2 tablespoons lard
- 1 onion
- ½ cup chicken broth or water
- 5 – 6 tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley and dill
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Slightly fry the hen pieces in lard until they turn yellow.
- Add the finely chopped onion, a teaspoon of flour, mix and let fry for a little while.
- Add a half cup of chicken broth (or water), the cleaned green beans and the peeled, seeded and cut tomatoes.
- Add salt and chopped greens and let simmer, covered, for a half hour.
- Then set in the oven until the liquid is greatly reduced.
- You can also use raw onion.
- In this case, add it with the chicken broth.