- 3 cups brown flour.
- 30 pack butter (113g) melted.
- 2 cups of seedless dates.
- 1 cup chopped walnuts.
- 1/2 cup powder Sugar.
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder.
- Stir flour over low heat until slightly golden, sift.
- Combine flour with cardamom and Sugar powder
- add 2 2/3 butter, knead, spread 1/2 quantity of dough in 20x30 cm rectangle pan.
- Add the remaining butter to the dates and walnuts, cover by the remaining dough
- spread pistachio
- chill in refrigerator for 1/2 bour, cut it in cubes
- serve with coffee