Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 slices tofurky or other vegan Turkey slice alternative
- 2 tablespoon Nayonaise
- 2 tablespoon vegan mustard of choice
- 1 beautiful, juicy, organic heirloom tomatoe (any color) sliced thin
- 5-10 big leaves of fresh bazil (green or purple, I use both)
- 2 slices of vegan French bread
- Spread Nayonaise and mustard on vegan bread. Place basil leaves on one side. Place tomatoes on top of basil and then the tofurky and then the other piece of vegan bread. A hard to believe it's vegan lunch with an Italian twist. My little brother couldn't even believe it wasn't real Turkey!