- Boil the milk in shallow enamel pan.
- Carefully, pour the cream in from as high as possible.
- Simmer mixture on low fire for about 2 hrs.
- Turn off the heat and allow it to stand without mixing for 6 hours.
- Then turn on heat again and simmer on very low fire for 1/2 hr.
- Cool the mixture without mixing.
- Then carefully place pan in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- cream has formed.
- Loosen with the point of a knife and remove it to a flat plate.
- Cut into squares.
- It is delicious served on anything which calls for whipped cream or eaten alone.