Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From my Aunt Maggie’s collection. Date and source unknown. I make a lot of meatloaf since it is a favorite at the senior citizen center I volunteer at twice a week. This one is quick and cost efficient.
- 2 pounds lean ground Beef
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 4 strips Bacon
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- Combine all ingredients except the tomato sauce and Bacon in a large bowl.
- Press into meat loaf pan.
- Cover with Bacon.
- Pour tomato sauce over all.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour in 350 oven.