Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 1¼ cups flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- Cream together butter, sugar and cocoa.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beat until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix in flour and beat until just blended.
- Mix in chopped pecans.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Warm jar of marshmallow creme in hot water.
- Remove brownies from oven and immediately spread warmed marshmallow creme over top.
- Ice with following icing.
- Sift together sugar and cocoa.
- Cream butter well and add sugar mixture and vanilla.
- Add enough milk to make spreading consistency.
- Using a warm spatula, spread over top of cream.
- Place in refrigerator until cool.
- Can be frozen.