Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Olan and Iona Calvert
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 well beaten eggs
- 1 can (no. 2½) crushed pineapple, drained and juice reserved
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 carton whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- ½ pound small marshmallows
- Mix sugar and flour.
- Add eggs and pineapple juice. Cook in double boiler until thick.
- Add butter. Cool.
- Add whipped cream, nuts and marshmallows. Chill.