- Lightly grease bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Sprinkle with crumbs.
- Dust bottom; remove excess crumbs.
- Put cottage cheese in blender container cover; process on high speed until smooth.
- In large mixing bowl of electric mixer, combine cottage cheese, neufchatel cheese, sugar and flour.
- Mix at medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in milk and extract; pour into pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set (center of cheesecake appears to be soft, but firms upon cooling).
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Top with fresh slices of strawberries or blueberries, if desired.
- Prepare pan as directed; omit blender method.
- Place cottage cheese in large bowl of electric mixer; beat cottage cheese at high speed until smooth.
- Add neufchatel cheese, sugar, and flour, mixing at medium speed until well blended.
- Continue as directed.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.