Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium Onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 pound ground Turkey breast meat
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 3 1/2 cups oil-packed chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Heat oil in small skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add Onion and garlic; saute 2 to 3 minutes or until Onion is tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine Turkey, rice, sun-dried tomatoes, eggs, ketchup, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and poultry seasoning in large bowl.
- Mix until well blended, with hands if necessary.
- Press mixture into 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake att 375 degrees 50 to 60 minutes.
- Unmold on serving platter, slice into 6 slices and serve.