Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Keller Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 green pepper cubed
- 1 medium white onion cut into wedges
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 20 ounce can pineapple chunks drained
- 1 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- hot cooked rice
- Blanch green pepper and onion then thread alternately with ham, tomatoes and pineapple onto four to six metal skewers.
- Combine the salad dressing and Worcestershire sauce and baste over kabobs.
- Broil or grill kabobs basting occasionally until all ingredients are heated through and serve over rice.