- 2 lbs fresh or frozen halibut, thawed
- ¾ cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 can 4 oz sliced mushrooms, drained, or 1 cup fresh slice mushrooms
- ¾ cup chopped fresh or canned tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tbsp finely chopped pimento
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 tbsp light margarine
- ¼ cup minced parsley
- lemon wedges to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare large baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Cut fish into 6 even servings.
- Arrange onion in bottom of baking pan.
- Place fish on top of onion.
- Combine the remaining ingredients except margarine and lemon wedges.
- Spread on top of fish.
- Dot with margarine.
- Bake 25 – 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritional information Edit
1 serving = 4 oz cooked fish. Food exchanges per serving: 4 proteins, 1 vegetable, 1 fat