- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp margarine
- 18 oz nonfat frozen coffee yogurt
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
- In a medium bowl, mix crumbs, cocoa, Sugar, cinnamon, applesauce and margarine until combined. Press mixture evenly on bottom and side of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake approximately 10 minutes at 350 degrees until firm. Cool and set aside.
- Refrigerate. Spread softened yogurt evenly over pie crust to form filling.
- Place in freezer. Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.