Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wash the hearts, slit open, remove any large blood vessels or gristle and wash again.
- Fill with a stuffing made of bread crumbs, chopped onion, melted butter, ground ginger and seasoning.
- Tie the hearts firmly together in their original shape with string, dredge with seasoned flour and brown quickly in the hot fat.
- Place in a casserole dish with the stock, cover and bake in a moderate oven (350°F) for 2½ hours, basting and turning them frequently.
- Add the onions for the last 45 minutes of the cooking time.