Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Large container of fresh strawberries, washed
- Raspberries and blueberries, washed
- 1¼ cups strawberry preserves
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice pancake mix (all ingredients listed on the box of pancake mix)
- Large heart-shaped cookie cutter
- First prepare the strawberry sauce. Cut 1½ cups of sliced fresh strawberries. Set aside. Stir together the strawberry preserves and the apple and lemon juices in a saucepan on low heat. When it gently bubbles, add the sliced strawberries. Cook for one minute. Puree the sauce in a blender until it's smooth. Cover and set aside. Serves four.
- To prepare the pancakes, follow the directions on the box of pancake mix. Press the cookie cutter into each finished pancake.
- If necessary, reheat the strawberry sauce. Dress up the plate with heart-shaped strawberry slices, raspberries, and blueberries.