- In skillet over medium-high heat, saute spam until lightly browned; remove from skillet.
- Add cabbage, zucchini, Onion, carrot, garlic, basil, oregano, and red pepper flakes to skillet. Cook over low heat 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Drain juice from tomatoes; reserve juice. Add enough water to tomato juice to make 2 cups.
- Add juice, tomatoes, spam, rice, and brown sugar to vegetable mixture. #Cover. Cook 10 minutes.
- In large saucepan, boil bell peppers in water 5–7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- Fill peppers with spam mixture
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.