Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 large scones.
- ⅔ cup uncooked oatmeal (not instant)
- ⅓ cup Bisquick Heart Smart baking mix
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. Smart Balance 37% light buttery spread
- ⅓ cup light vanilla soy milk
- ¾ cup blueberries
- Set oven to 400 °F.
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- Fold in berries.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and form 4 mounds of batter on sheet (leave room in between 'em -- they expand!).
- Bake for 10 minutes.