- Stir the flours together in a small bowl and freeze for one hour.
- Freeze the oil in a separate container for an hour also.
- Remove both from freezer and mix the oil into the flour until it makes a crumbly dough.
- Stir the salt into the ice water and mix the water into the dough.
- Mix only enough to bind the dough.
- This may seem a little wet, but don't worry.
- If it's too dry, add more water, a little at at time.
- Roll out half of this into a 10" circle and lay into a pie plate.
- Crimp edges of the pan, all the way around, and trim off any excess dough.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.