Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon Chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 cups water
- Combine rice, sunflower kernels, slivered almonds, parsley, bouillon and butter with water in 2- to 3-quart saucepan. (For brown rice, use 2-1/4 cups water. For medium grain rice, use 1-1/2 cups water.)
- Bring to a boil; stir once or twice.
- Lower heat to simmer; cover with tight-fitting lid.
- Cook 15 minutes (45 minutes for brown rice, 20 minutes for parboiled rice) or until liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff with fork.